All Our Exes Live in Texas

With free jaffle coupons on the door, courtesy of Jaffle Jaffle, how could a night get any better!? Now, instead of swaying in my kitchen at 3am eating a stale, plastic-cheese toastie, I had one made for me, with 4 different cheeses and at a reasonable hour. With a ping pong table, couches and a cafe-style eating space Schoolhouse Studios is a workspace for creatives and creative businesses. It's also a great space for live music, with a permanent stage setup and enough space for a decent crowd.

Tonight's crowd would be treated to the talents of four lovely ladies from Sydney, All Our Exes Live in Texas. With mandolin, ukulele, accordion and guitar, Georgia, Hannah, Elana and Katie harmonize like four indie-folk angels then bring you back to earth with their hilarious banter, which had many of the punters, including myself, crying with laughter.

All Our Exes Live in Texas are currently recording their debut album, which you can pre order by pledging here. One of the best gigs I've been to this year, All Our Exes are phenomenally talented, stupidly funny and you should definitely check them out whenever you get the chance. I dare you not to fall in love with them.

Review by Glenn Luck
Photos by Mina Mokhtarani
Video by Glenn Luck