Parlour Gigs x Innocent Bystander
Facebook/Instagram Promotion T&C’s
1. By participating in the Parlour Gigs x Innocent Bystander Facebook/Instagram Promotion (Promotion), each participant fully and unconditionally agrees and acknowledges that these terms and conditions are binding.
2. The promoter is Parlour Gigs Pty Ltd, trading as Parlour Gigs - ABN: 11 604 202 235
2.1 The Promotion is by no means affiliated with Facebook or Instagram.
3.1 The Promotion for Sydney commences at 16:00 (AEDT) on Friday 8th June 2018 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Wednesday 27th June 2018 (Promotion Period Sydney).
3.2 The Promotion for Brisbane commences at 16:00 (AEDT) on Friday 15th June 2018 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT) on Wednesday 4th July 2018 (Promotion Period Brisbane).
4. Entry is open to persons aged 18 years and over who are residents of Sydney or Brisbane, Australia.
How to Enter
5. To enter this Promotion you must like and comment with 'who you would share your prize with and where' on the Facebook and/or Instagram post containing the video of Melody Pool (Sydney) or Clea (Brisbane) playing their respective Innocent Bystander Parlour gig.
6. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Each entrant may enter the Promotion once only. Multiple entries are not permitted.
8. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the Promotion is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
9. Employees of the Promoter, immediate family members of any such employee, and employees of any company or agency associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void. Entries will be deemed void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
Draw and Prizes
11. Judging for the Sydney prize will take place at Level 1, 717 Rathdowne St, Carlton North 3054 on Thursday 28th June 2018.
12. Judging for the Brisbane prize will take place at Level 1, 717 Rathdowne St, Carlton North 3054 on Thursday 5th July 2018.
13. The most creative and entertaining entry from the pool of entries from residents of Sydney and the most creative and entertaining entry from the pool of entries from residents of Brisbane will be deemed the winners. The winner of the Sydney competition will receive a prize back containing a case of (6) bottles of Innocent Bystander Wine, an Innocent Bystander T-Shirt & a copy of Melody Pool’s album, ‘Deep, Dark, Savage Heart’. The winner of the Brisbane competition will receive a prize back containing a case of (6) bottles of Innocent Bystander Wine, an Innocent Bystander T-Shirt & a digital copy of Clea's EP, 'Fairweather'.
14. Each prize is valued at approximately $200 including GST. The total prize pool value is at approximately $400 including GST.
15. Winners of the Sydney Promotion will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram to their nominated account by 18.00 (AEDT) on Thursday 28th June 2018. In this email the winner will be sent instructions on how to redeem their prize.
16. Winners of the Brisbane Promotion will be notified via Facebook and/or Instagram to their nominated account by 18.00 (AEDT) on Thursday 5th July 2018.
17. The winner is only entitled to the relevant prize as outlined above and is not entitled to any additional prizing or cash reimbursement to compensate for any difference in actual prize value and the nominated value. The prize is not transferable, nor can any portion of the prize be taken as cash. No compensation is payable if the winner cannot receive any aspect of the prize for any reason.
18. If for some reason beyond the Promoter’s control it is not possible to supply a prize as advertised the Promoter will be entitled to supply a substitute prize in the Promoter’s discretion.
19. If a winner has not replied to the email sent under section 15 above by 16.00 (AEDT) on Monday 2nd July 2018 the Promoter has the right to select a new winner.
20. If a winner has not replied to the email sent under section 16 above by 16.00 (AEDT) on Monday 9th July 2018 the Promoter has the right to select new a new winner.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to alter the rules of the Promotion at any time.
Personal Information and Privacy
23. If the Promotion is not able to be run as planned due to any reason (including, but not limited to, fraud, a state of emergency, natural disaster, war, technical failures, or other causes) the Promoter reserves the right without liability to the entrants to cancel, modify, terminate, or suspend the Promotion.
24..Entries must not contain references which are obscene, crude, or vulgar, and/or which contain phone numbers, personal addresses (physical or email), web site URLs, derogatory characterisations of any ethnic, racial, sexual, or religious groups, references to illegal or inappropriate activity, behaviour or conduct, or any other references that could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable, or offensive, as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion. The promoter may refuse to accept any entries it deems offensive or inappropriate in its discretion and such entries will be disqualified from the Promotion.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter and each entrant acknowledges that the Promoter may use such entries and materials and any intellectual property rights subsisting in them in any medium and in any manner it sees fit, including without limitation, by reproducing, modifying, or adapting such entries. Entrants warrant that entries and the Promoter’s use of entries will not infringe the rights of any third party.
26. Under the Australian Consumer Law and other statutes there are some warranties and conditions that cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified, or can only be excluded, restricted, or modified to a limited extent. The Promoter excludes all warranties and conditions to the extent allowable by these laws. The Promoter accepts no responsibility of any kind for any defect with the prize nor for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained in connection with the Promotion or a prize in any way to the fullest extent allowable at law.
27. The Promoter is not responsible for any misdirected, late, or incomprehensible entries into the Promotion. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading or uploading any materials in this Promotion.